With the four-row BENZ Hybrix S-4, multiple simultaneous processes are possible
BENZ Hybrix is an innovative tool changing system which is directly coupled to a high frequency spindle.
Tool in swivel position
- Highest rigidity due to direct coupling spindle to tool changer
- Economical, energy-efficient system due to the use of only one motor spindle
- Space-saving machine concept
- Highest precision due to fine positioning of the tool holder by the motor spindle
- Very short tool change times
- Process optimization through a high degree of automation
- Less mass to be moved on each stroke
- Cost savings as no separate tool changer is necessary
- High speeds for a perfect machining result
- High torque due to maximum motor length
- Easy servicing due to modular design
- Customer-specific adaptions possible
How it works
The technology is suitable for all machine types. Versions in star (single row, multi-row) and crown design are possible.
BENZ Hybrix C-1
Crown-shaped tool carrier system with automatic tool change for geometrically favourable collision areas.
BENZ Hybrix S-1
Single-row, star-shaped tool carrier system with automatic tool change.
BENZ Hybrix S-2 / S-4
Two- or four-row star-shaped tool carrier system with automatic tool change and 2 or 4 motor spindles.
Further configuration parameters
- Power throghput / Forces and moments
- Number of spindle rows
- Number of tool places
- In addition for the single-row star and crown design: linear stroke (magazine or motor spindle), tool clamping (direct or indirect)