Increase the efficiency and quality of your production with the modular BENZ CAPTO™ quick-change system.
BENZ CAPTO™: Minimizing set-up times, increasing efficiency
The BENZ CAPTO™ modular quick-change system guarantees an extremely compact design through the well-conceived integration of the clamping set into the spindle. Special clamping kinematics provide for clamping forces that are significantly above the specifications in ISO/DIS 26623-2. BENZ CAPTO™ can be used for turning on a lathe, milling and drilling—with a coolant pressure of up to 100 bar. The system is particularly suited also for heavy-duty cutting.
- Compact dimensions / short design
- Special clamping kinematics for clamping forces that are significantly above the specifications in ISO/DIS 26623-2
- Coolant pressure up to 100 bar
- Ideal for machining
- Stability and stiffness with the same high flexibility
- Short projection length ensures high cut speeds and surface quality
- Fast tool exchange with additional locking mechanism
- Visually distinct self-locking area covering 100°
- Operating torque: 50 Nm (C4)
- The tool is clamped reliably starting at a 75° rotation angle
- Visual marking > correct tool clamping is evident immediately
- Additional clamp locking function > prevents the tool holder from falling unexpectedly