Modular exchange interface
with an outer diameter of 22 mm for very short tool exchange times for minimal spindle distances.
Modular exchange interface with an outer diameter of 22 mm for very short tool exchange times for minimal spindle distances.
BENZ Nanofix®: Quick changing in the smallest space
BENZ Nanofix® is an innovative quick-change interface featuring an extremely compact design. The 22 mm outer diameter is designed for minimum spindle distances, making it particularly well-suited for use in very tight spaces.
Large machine downtimes result from tool exchanges where the entire unit is taken out of the machine. Exchanging the cutting tool right at the unit alone can reduce set-up costs by 40%. You can achieve optimum results with modular quick-change systems. In this approach, the cutting tool is measured in a configuring device outside of the machine. It only takes a few seconds to exchange the adapters. You reduce your original set-up costs by 90%! You also reduce your reject rate since even the first part is a good part.
- Compact design
- Large planar support
- High system stiffness (suitability for milling)
- High torque transmission
- High speeds thanks to neutrally balanced design
- Suited for clockwise and counterclockwise rotation
- Extremely high concentricity < 5 µm at 30 mm
- High repeatability
- Tailstock centering free of play
- Short projection
- Quick tool exchange in < 20 sec.
- One-hand operation
- Integrated ejection function
- Adapters can be configured outside of the machine
- Captive fastener via safety bayonet
- Self-locking clamping function
- Avoidance of operating error
- Compliance with the Machinery Directive as per 2006/42/EC